I was told today that losing my baby was "bad luck." Placenta abruption can happen at anytime and it probably won't happen to me again. The man who told me this was an Obstetrician. Well Mr Bad luck, you can bend over and take it up the tail pipe. I am not okay with probability. My son was probably going to live too. Sometimes doctors play God. I am not okay with having my future children being subject to whatever luck happens to be present the days I go into labor with them.
Women all over North American get C-sections for reasons less than a previous stillbirth. Why does my doctor think that it is okay to wait and see what happens. How the hell are you going to get a baby whose placenta is abrupting from Unit 25 on the 2nd floor to the operating room which is in the basement before he dies? Riddle me that Dr Bad Luck. You are full of sh$t.
Thanks for nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment