Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Media

Our friend was killed in an avalanche last weekend. I have been resisting as hard as possible reading the comments that follow the online articles about the incident but they seem to glare at me out of the computer screen. What amazes me is how impossibly cruel people can be when they don't know the person, or all of the facts. Our friend was not being reckless - in fact he was on his way to help a friend whose snow machine was stuck. He was an amazing person, caring, kind, generous, funny and one heck of a great father. The world is a poorer place for losing him.
If I were in charge I would reach through the computer and shake the ignorant pricks so hard that their brains would fall out.
I am angry this has happened to someone of such incredible worth. Shame on the fools for using his death as a soapbox for cruelty. Have some compassion A-holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment