Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been mostly good. I have a request this year. I do not want anything for Christmas except a baby. If you can't give me one this year, please bring me one before Christmas next year.
Love
Andrea

I wish it were that easy.

Anne has just started to become very interested in other people's babies. I think it is really sweet but it breaks my heart at the same time. She saw a little girl yesterday that was 2 months younger than baby Steve should be. She gave the baby her bottle and she cried when the little girl and her parents drove away in their truck. I wish she had her brother. I wish she had a sibling that is only 19 months younger than her. I feel cheated for her.
It sounds horrible but I wish that if I were "destined" to have a stillborn baby I would rather have it 3rd or 4th because then my other children would be closer in age. Anne is two and she is getting older all the time and I don't see any siblings for her in the near future.
What a load of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment